Leesburg, VA mid day Dog Walking, Pet Care & Personal Care Facts
below we addressed a few questions that have come up along the way. If your question is not answered here, please contact us at email@example.com
, and we'll have an answer!
- What does 'bonded and insured' mean? - Your pets are typically insured through your homeowner's or renter's policies. However, once they leave the property, they are no longer covered, which is where our insurance kicks in. Our bond protects your home and property against theft and damage*. It's very important to hire a pet sitter or dog walker that is bonded and insured to protect you, your pet, and your home! *We also 'background check' our team members.
- How will you access my home? - we require two keys (garage code/opener/security codes if applicable) at the initial consultation. if you do not have two keys available, then we will get one made for $10.00 which will be charged with your other service.
- How will I be billed for your services? - For your convenience, we accept most credit cards, debit cards, and paypal payments. Services are pre-paid. this will eliminate paperwork, the headache of you having to pay 'another bill' at a later date, eliminate check writing, no need for postage, and allows us to pay our walkers as they provide the service.
- Can I cancel visits/appointments after I schedule them? - You sure can! You may cancel service up until 8am on the day of the visit without penalty. this cancelled service will be applied to a future visit. Cancellations received after 8am will be billed at our normal rates. One week's cancellation notice is required for vacation service.
- Do you offer a referral program? - Yes! We offer a discount (off of invoice) to our regular clients and an incentive to our non client referrals. Please ask about this program!
- How long do your pet visits last? - We offer 15, 20, and 30 minute visits (of course you may add more time if you'd like an extended visit or have multiple pets that require more attention). This time frame includes a walk, fresh h2o, a treat, big xo's!, tlc (the best part!), and any other special need (feeding/medication/etc) that your pet may require during our visit.
- Do you charge extra for more than one pet? - NO! We KISS (keep it so simple); meaning you'll only pay for the time blocks that you need. see services for details.
- Will different people be coming to my home? - We pair each client with a primary walker, so your pets will have the same person every day. Occasionally a backup walker is needed, but all team members will be screened, covered under our insurance, and will have met your pets before entering your home by themselves.
- Do you offer boarding services? - No, our pet sitting services are all performed for our regular mid day clients in their home, so you never have to worry about dropping off or picking up your pets. this also eliminates any anxiety for your pets since they'll be staying in their own home! There's no place like home! :-)
- Do you offer an overnight service? - typically no, but, if we have a walker (and a back up walker) who is able to provide this service, then we will work to accommodate, otherwise, we will refer you to our very dependable partner who will do the overnights.
- How long will your pet sitter stay at my house? - typically 10-12 hours per night.