What Makes for Happy Animals
We charge based on time blocks and there is no additional charge for extra animals. We can help you choose the right time block based on what services you would like your pets to have. We offer midday walks between 9am and 6pm, along with morning and evening feeding/walking visits, and vacation visits (3–4 visits per day) along with overnight stays.
During these time blocks, based on your instructions, Walking Wetnoses’ pet care providers can:
- Feed your pets
- Check for accidents
- Refresh water bowls
- Clean litterpans
- Walk your dogs
- Let dogs into yard
- Have play time or petting time
- Give medications
During vacation visits, we can also:
- Bring in mail and packages
- Take out garbage or bring it in
- Water plants
- Turn lights off and on
We will log our visits, times, activities, whether your fur kid went #1 and/or #2, and whether anything unusual happened. We’ll call or text you if anything happens that we think might need your immediate attention (injury or pet acting ill) or that you might need to know about before you arrive home.
Visits for adult dogs are scheduled within a 2-3 hour time window (for example, between 12 – 2 pm) to allow for travel time between clients and to ensure the walkers and sitters can spend the allotted time with each client. For puppies (less than 12 months old), we will schedule within a one hour window to ensure they get a potty break when they need it.
*If your pet has other special needs, please discuss with us – we have experience caring for senior pets, blind and/or deaf pets, and pets recovering from injuries or surgeries.
Payments & Invoicing
Payments are accepted via checks or PayPal (You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.) Credit cards are only accepted through PayPal. No cash please.
Invoices for regularly scheduled services are sent every other week. Invoices for vacation visits or irregularly scheduled services are sent immediately upon completion of the vacation services. All invoices are due upon receipt.
Cash gratuities for your walkers or pet sitters may be left for your regular sitter, or you may request to have a gratuity added to an invoice. All gratuities go directly to the walker or sitter.
- 15 minute visit between 8 am and 9 pm: $14.50
- 20 minute visit between 8 am and 9 pm: $17.00
- 30 minute visit between 8 am and 9 pm: $20.00
- Visits before 8:00 am or after 9 pm: $5 (early morning or late evening surcharge*)
- Overnight stay: $80.00 (12 hour stay – 7pm to 7am or similar)
- $5 per visit on Labor Day or Memorial Day weekends (Sat-Mon), Easter Sunday, July 4th, and Friday – Sunday after Thanksgiving Day, New Year’s holiday (Dec 31–Jan 1)
- $10 per visit on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
*100% of holiday, morning and evening surcharges are paid to the walker or sitter in recognition of their work during holidays or odd hours.
All fees are subject to change with 30 days notice.
Cancellations for regularly scheduled daily walks/visits:
- Cancellation received before 8 am the day of the service: no charge
- Cancellation received after 8 am the day of the service: full price for the service
Cancellations for vacation visits or other irregularly scheduled services:
- Cancellation received 2 weeks prior to first visit: no charge
- Cancellation received within 1 week to 48 hours of first visit: Full price of first 24 hours of original vacation schedule
- Cancellation received less than 48 hours of first visit: full price of the first 48 hours of original vacation schedule